3 August 2012

Under The Sea Production

WOW! Well done to the Year 3 and 4 Middle Syndicate on a very sucessful prodcution! The kids were amazing! We hope everyone that came enjoyed it.
Below are some photos of the cast from the Production 'Under The Sea' and some reflections from Room 19.











A.E: On the 2nd of August Year 3 and 4 performed a production. It was called 'Under The Sea'. It was at Botany Downs Primary School hall for all the families to come and watch it. It was to show our families that we are only 7 and 8 years old and we can do these fantastic productions. I felt very scared and nervous because this was the real production. It sounded like music, clapping, cheering and sea sound effects. It looked like so many lights, fish artwork, face painting, people dancing and the crowd going wild. It was an awesome production.

M.V: In the production I am Mrs Callaloo and I wear an apron. My production is in the school hall. My school did it to show that 7 and 8 year olds can learn lines. I felt scared when I performed. The production had lots of lights. Lots of people were clapping.

W.H: I felt nervous but when I got on the stage I imagined everyone was wearing no clothes and then I was amazing. The production looked cool with the spotlights and costumes. I was a character called Phillipe, a French Chef. It was hard learning the French words but luckily I am going to France. Being Phillipe is probably the best character of them all because you get to wear cool clothes and get to learn a different language and make people laugh. The play is probably the best thing in my life so far.

M.B: I am an actor in 'Under The Sea' and my name is Rev Gumbo. I am a preacher for a wedding. I can do funny actions because I am a preacher that is small. I think I was great at it!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The production was awsome!I got really scared as well.

RM#23
BY:DA

Anonymous said...

you got realy good photos.J.S

Anonymous said...

I thought the play was awesome by mw