3 August 2012

J.H:  On 2nd August 2012, the Y3/4s performed a very cool production called Under the Sea.  There were lots of people and it was very cool with the spotlights.   I was the M.C and I am the first one to speak up on the stage.  The children were doing it so we can show that 7 and 8 year olds are not scared of going up on stage and performing a production.  Also I felt excited and a bit scared because I had speak in front of a crowded audience.  Some people looked different because of the costumes.  Also the evening performance was very dark outside.  My Mum and Dad were very proud of me.


M.A:  On 2nd August the Years 3 and 4 made up and did a production.  The play was in the hall with cameras, lights and people dancing and singing to show we're brave.  My part of the production was dancing and singing with my friends and it is cool.  I love dancing in the production and I felt nervous and scared.  I wanted to run away and scream but then it was awesome and cool.  I loved it!

1 comment:

Mrs McIntosh said...

I am so proud of all of you!
Well done on a fantastic job!
Mrs McIntosh