8 August 2012








Today John Parker came to talk to us.  He writes children's books...

WH:  He said that he started writing books when he was 40, to give it a go.  He has written 140 books.

CF:  He said he can do a lightning lizard tongue.  He did it but it was too fast!  I don't think he really did it!

MB: I had to try to do a very fast lightning lizard tongue. It was tricky because I thought he would beat me!

GG:  He told us about his cool books.  He showed us a funny book about a clown but he didn't like it because the pictures were black and white because that is cheaper to print.

WC:  It was very interesting and I liked the part when he drew my brain, it was funny.

JH:  He told us about getting ideas in your subconscious brain.

MV:  He was an author.  One of books I have read was 'A Funny Crocodile Morning'.

MA: His cat died and he wrote a poem about it.

GH:  Every time his ideas aren't good he punches his teddy bear.

KJ:  He keeps a diary of things that happen to help him write.

CH: He only gets 50 cents for a book that costs $10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats really cool
E.J RM23