13 November 2012

Spooky Stories


Dark Night

 Written by CH

One spooky night I was walking through the dark woods.  I was lost and couldn’t find my way home.  The moon was full and it was very late.  It was scary, there was a spider down my back!  There was a “wooooo”.  I ran back then I ended up at a house.  The windows had spider webs on them.  I knocked on the door and waited.  Then it opened and there was nobody.  Then there was a little monster, it said “boo”.  I ran out then I found my way home. 

The Spooky Day
Written by ZA

I was walking in the spooky forest when I heard someone munching up a bony body.  It was a vampire!  I ran as fast as a rat and I bumped into a spooky castle.  I knocked at the door and I said “hello” and a witch pulled me in.  I was really scared and the witch put me in a pot.  I could hear the pot bubbling and then she walked away.  I ran out of the pot, I got out of the forest and I was home.

One Spooky Night
Written by JH

I was walking through a spooky forest one dark night when I heard bats screeching.  I was getting very scared.  Then when I was finally out I heard skeletons munching on meat, they turned around and they saw me.  They chased me until they ran out of breath.  Then I karate kicked them so hard they ran back crying.  Then I looked up and I saw an old castle.  I walked up to the door and I knocked, “bang, bang”... No one was there. Then a monster came.  I was so scared I ran all the way home.




1 comment:

Mrs McIntosh said...

Fabulous stories Room 19 - I love your describing, it makes for scary reading!!!